OCM Conference Uk
20 - 23 April 2023
Our annual church weekend away is such an important time in the life of the church: a time to be with family, a time to be freshly envisioned, a time to be equipped, and a time that we should all prioritise. It is a wonderful time to celebrate the amazing covenant life we have in Christ, and God is always faithful to bring direction for the way forward together as a family.
As always, we come first to worship our Lord Jesus Christ with all of our hearts, to proclaim His goodness, and experience His wonderful presence. Year after year we have been privileged to have God speak to us, direct us, and inspire us in both the prophetic and preached word. We look forward to this time together with much anticipation!
One Church Ministries
One Church Ministries
Living Light christian church
We are very excited to announce a new venue for our conference this year! Cefn Lea is a Christian conference and holiday park in the heart of Mid Wales. It comprises of a main complex building, a variety of accommodation and large outdoor grounds for many sport and recreational activities.
All of our conference meeting rooms & children’s classrooms will be held in the main complex.
To see the types of accommodation offered on site, please visit: https://www.cefnlea.co.uk/residential-conferences/accommodation/
Register early to ensure your requested accommodation is met. We cannot guarantee Ensuite Accommodation unless booked early. Standard accommodation options will be allocated to suitability of families and rooms. Should you wish to share part of a Standard Chalet with other named families, please get in contact with Katie Whittle.
Cefn Lea Park
Conference fees include: accommodation for all 4 days (Thurs – Sun) and all meals (Thurs eve – Sun lunch).
Bedding & room towels will NOT be provided so please bring your own. There is also an option to hire from Cefn Lea and a price of £10 per set of bed linen and £3 per towel.
All conference fees will be paid directly to LLCC for any part of the conference. Therefore, you need to do two things this year to attend the conference:
- Register for the conference with Living Light below.
- Pay LLCC via BACS no later than 31 March 2023
- When paying via BACS, please reference your unique invoice number sent via email on the completion of your registration.
- Balance is due a minimum of 28 days prior to arrival. Please ensure to mention dietary requirements and hire of linen/towels at the time of booking.
Please aim to pay as soon after you have registered.
If you envisage having difficulty paying for the weekend, please complete registration and speak to an elder…do not delay registration due to insufficient funds, as space will fill up quickly! Go ahead and register for the conference now and then contact one of your elders (right away) to discuss payment.
- As you are paying directly to the church, there is no set cancellation policy. However, should you choose to cancel after the 31st March deadline, you may be charged a percentage of your fee.
For any questions regarding the OCM Conference UK, please contact Katie Whittle:
- Electric and Gas are included in all facilities
- Kitchens are equipped with basic cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery, fridge, cooker, kettle, toaster and microwave. A central freezer is located in the main complex, please ask at reception for location. Washing equipment is not included but can be purchased. Ask at reception.
- All accommodation is provided with duvets and pillows but sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases are not supplied but can be hired from reception.
- Top bunks only suitable for children 7 years and older. If children are in upstairs bedrooms please attach the chain on windows.
- TV signal is not included but can be hired.
- Towels are not provided but can be hired from reception. Shampoo and soap are not supplied but can be purchased. Ask at reception.
There is free parking with a large, wheelchair friendly car park adjacent to main complex with CCTV. There is additional parking between the chalets for loading/unloading at the beginning/end of the conference.
electric car charging
Electric Car Charging - If you wish to charge your electric vehicle, please ask at reception for a plug in electricity usage monitor. This can be plugged into a standard 13 Amp socket. Do not plug your car directly into a mains socket. We will then charge for this depending on the current electricity rate – currently 90p/kWh.
Children's Classroom & Movie
All children will be in with their parents during the worship times and then dismissed for classes before the teaching begins. A movie night for the children will take place again this year...pyjama attire is welcome! There will also be an additional Quiz/Games night for the children this year! Children’s classrooms TBC.
Things to Do
Cefn Lea Holiday Park has a variety of outdoor activities and recreational grounds for sports and games. There is also an indoor soft play area for younger children, and many conference rooms which can be used for organised events (crafting/exercise/hangout areas) throughout the weekend. Please contact Katie Whittle if you would like to organise an event.
Unspoiled, panoramic views across the glorious Mid Wales landscape is also to be enjoyed by all! For more information on what is on offer at Cefn Lea, click here.
*Don’t forget to bring your own equipment!*